Kratom Tea Recipe
While kratom powder is a great product to support your health, its taste is an acquired taste that most kratom users endure rather than enjoy.
Fortunately, there are many kratom extract tea recipes you can try that offer a delicious way to enjoy kratom’s health benefits without the bitter aftertaste. Unleash the potential of kratom extract with the best kratom tea recipe online.
CITRUS KRATOM EXTRACT TEA RECIPE
Kratom tea is an old and popular way to enjoy the medicinal properties of kratom. You can brew kratom tea with dried leaves or powder and sweeten it to your liking. Rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, this citrus tea adds a refreshing flavor to a basic tea recipe.
- 1. 2 cups of water
- 2. 1⁄2 lemon, sliced
- 3. 1⁄2 orange, sliced
- 4. 1⁄2 lime, sliced
- 5. Honey, to taste
- 6. Your regular daily dose of kratom
1. Bring the water to a boil in a small pot.
2. Stir through the kratom and reduce the heat to low.
3. Simmer the kratom for 15 minutes.
4. Add the sliced citrus fruit and honey and simmer for 5 minutes. 5. Remove from heat and strain into your teacup. Enjoy!
This easy-to-prepare is one of the best kratom tea recipes online.
OBS: You can quickly turn this into an iced beverage by allowing the mixture to cool and then serving it over ice.