AMERICAN KRATOM ASSOCIATION & THEIR MISSION
On behalf of the growing numbers of Kratom users, including doctors, lawyers, teachers, and law enforcement officers, The American Kratom Association, as a Virginia registered non-profit works to help protect their ability to use Kratom for the purposes of improved health and well being.
- Support Consumers. We believe many political and private entities don’t make the needs of the consumer and constituents a priority. Our goal is to change that.
- Educate. Kratom has many beneficial purposes and is an all-natural alternative. Our goal is to educate all Americans—from potential consumers to regulators and everyone in between.
- Amplify. We represent thousands of Americans that each have a story to tell. We believe the current environment in the United States often does not listen to individual voices and together we will make our voice heard.
- Global Awareness. We hope to demonstrate responsible use and practical knowledge other countries may study when considering Kratom legislation.
- Protect Natural Resources. Kratom is a precious natural resource. We support and advocate for sustainable harvesting techniques and reforestation efforts.